Saturday, April 23, 2011

Best Cupcakes in Town

I pride myself in being a cupcake connaisseur.  I love them!  Sadly it's hard to find a good cupcake... they're tricky little buggers to make. I've found that if you are going to use a boxed cake mix that whipping the egg whites a little helps make the cake fluffy.

One of my favorite things about driving an hour from Logan to Layton is knowing that Layton has the best little cupcake bakery!  They're absolutely wonderfully, sinfully delicious!

The Sweet Tooth Fairy 
located at
2065 North Harris BoulevardSuite A2

Is where it's at!  A cupcake lovers heaven!

They make so many delicious flavors.  You must go on over and try them!  They have a couple other locations in Utah... I'm sure they're just as wonderful.  Check out there website!

I love their Strawberry Shortcake cupcake! Mmmm.

I've heard that their Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade cupcake is to die for.

No comments: