Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sick, sick, sick!

I'm sick
I'm sick of being depressed
I'm sick of crying all the time
I'm sick of not being good enough
I'm sick of living a life full of constant worry
I'm sick of not having groceries
I'm sick of coming up with stupid excuses not to spend money
I'm sick of trying so hard and not seeing any benefit
I'm sick of people asking "how's life?"
I'm sick of walking around with a fake smile on
I'm sick of admitting that I don't know what my plans are
I'm sick of people asking me if I've found a job
I'm sick of thinking that eventually things will work out
I'm sick of things coming so easily for everyone else
I'm sick of knowing i'm incredibly talented but not being able to show off my abilities
I'm sick of having no reason to be excited for the end of the semester
I'm sick of trying
I'm sick of the lack of confidence that has settled upon me
I'm sick of waking up in the morning happy and by noon wising the day was over

As you can tell things are well in my life. 
You'll get over it and so will I. 
C'est la vie.