Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lets face it, lately I've be L to the AZY!  I've been meaning to finish my new header and get everything up and running but just haven't managed to a. find the time to do that and b. get the motivation to care.  I'd pay someone to re-do my blog for me but the funds just aren't there at this time so it looks like i'll be doing it myself.  *grumble, grumble*

I must say that no one informed me while I was growing up just how expensive life really is.  Every time I blink there is something new that needs to be paid for!  Rent, utilities, the deposit for the utilities, etc. it sure adds up fast.  And I realized that having to use your birthday money to pay for this crap really sucks!  
Um excuse me, that's my birthday money.  The money that someone gave me as a gift so that I could go pick out something that I might actually enjoy!  But no one in "the real" world (because i've been living in fantasy dream land for 20 years and no one bothered to tell me) cares that it was your birthday. 

Wow, that wasn't bitter at all. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Wally said, "you'll be making some type of payment the rest of your life so stop complaining". Now the payments are for things we enjoy, like traveling, helping you get an education, eating out, buying toys etc. Love Dad