Thursday, July 22, 2010

Forgotten Thoughts

It's been quite a long time since I have posted anything new to my blog (sad face), with school being out I am seriously lacking inspiration (again with the sad face). It's not that I don't have a lot going through my mind... because my mind is basically always going 100 miles an hour.

Update on what I've been doing and which rock I've been hiding under.

I've been doing a bucket load of reading this summer! Some people go to second hand stores looking for vintage finds, I do that as well, but lately I have been stopping at DI and Savers (because we don't have a Goodwill in Utah) once a week looking for books that are still in FANTASTIC condition. I think I am in love with second hand books! I love having lots of books! One day I WILL have a wall with beautiful built in shelving that is full of... you guessed it BOOKS!

Anyway...

This summer I've read:

The Last Song
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Sundays at Tiffany's
The Invisible Heart
Nobody Don't Love Nobody

and I'm currently reading...

Let Me Hear Your Voice

Visit soon because I will be reviewing these oh so wonderful and not so wonderful books!

What's your favorite book? Why do you love it? I want to hear from you :)

No comments: