Friday, March 25, 2011

running on empty

It's be quite the week my dear friends.  I finally submitted the FINAL idea for the Walk-A-Mile posters and got it approved.  My posters are going to be all over Utah State University... I'm a little worried about it, I don't think the pinks were exactly the same color.  Oh well, my poster is quite a bit better than the original so I feel good about that.

After being uber creative this whole week
-altering patterns for my clothing class
-creating walk-a-mile posters
-starting b-day gift for the best friend 

My creative juices have been depleted; i'm running on empty...
and so is my car. 

Alas, I was oh so politely asked to design the t-shirts for Walk-A-Mile as well.  

Brainstorming, brainstorming, brainstorming... and nothing. 

I'll just entertain myself with this

1 comment:

Rachel Nell said...

Haha glad I could bring you some entertainment :)