Saturday, March 19, 2011

Speakeasy

Every year the place where I live has a Mocktail party and pool tournament.  We all dress up, turn the lights down low and dance to the music of the 20's.  It's basically the party of the century... except for it's not, but I do look forward to it every year!


B was up in Logan for the day, the two of us went apartment hunting... oddly enough he wants to live in the same complex that I will be living in next year.

He came with me to the party and ordered me a Sex on the Quad... not that I wasn't able to order my own drink or anything, he just thought it would be fun to tell me that i'm the first girl he's ordered a drink for.  I then kicked his butt at not one but TWO games of nine ball pool.  I think I just got lucky, but I still won.

After the party everyone was in a 1920's mood so we watched Thoroughly Modern Millie until two in the morning... i'm exhausted.  

No comments: