Monday, August 16, 2010

Say "Cheese!"

It's absolutely no secret that I LOVES cheese! I'm pretty sure that I could live off of delicious cheese for the rest of my life and be an extremely happy camper. I first became aware of my unusual addiction when I was a freshman at USU.
Time for a cute story!

I don't believe I had been at school for very long, maybe two or three weeks, but I had already gotten into a few habits that were going to have to die hard. Before I went to bed each night I would make my way to the kitchen to have a nibble of cheese, kind of a mousy thing to do, I know. One night in particular I was not only wanting some cheese but I was having some serious cheese cravings. As I opened up the fridge and began rummaging around I discovered that the cheese WAS GONE! In utter frustration I yell out "WE. HAVE. NO. CHEESE!", little did I know that one of my roommates had company over. The next thing I know I'm looking at a tall, skinny, blond guy. Can you say "awkward moment"? I bet you can. He stood there slightly laughing at me; completely embarrassed I slipped past him and hid in my room for the rest of the night.
The next day while talking with my roommate about my completely embarrassing moment she admits that once I had left the blond guy who was one of her best friends asked "who's the cheese girl? She's cute."
The blond guy and I ended up formally meeting within the next couple days and soon after that we began dating.
He always called me "cheese girl".

This whole post wasn't intended to be about how I got one of my many nicknames or about a guy I dated or even my love for cheese. Come back soon to find out which book I finished that just might make you want some cheese, or give you a new perspective on life.

I'd love to see if anyone can guess which book I'm talking about!