Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Drug of Choice

A couple months ago each day I came home from class there was the same music playing in the background and as the music ended there were squeals of delight; figuring Angel had found a new song that she loved I though nothing of it. I had overheard them talking about something called Iris and Light and how "super cutie (my word, not theirs)" is was. Today I am sick and am in bed with nothing to do, so like any diligent college student I pull out my laptop and start watching random videos on the Internet. I stumbled upon a couple Iris and Light wedding/ engagement videos and well... I'M AN ADDICT! By far this is the most inventive and creative thing in the wedding industry. Now, I know that there are tons of videographers out there, but Iris and Light does it better! What a cute thing to have playing at your wedding reception instead of the cheesy slide show of all your awkward moments from when you were young.

The moral of the story is: I am going to have a super cute video playing at my reception instead of an awkward slide show.

Starlight - Denise & Johnny from IRIS AND LIGHT on Vimeo.



Monica & Rhett Wedding Highlight from IRIS AND LIGHT on Vimeo.

No comments: