Tuesday, March 23, 2010

News From Brazil!

Elder Bradley W. Bauer just calculated that he will be returning to Layton, Utah on January 13, 2011! Now I'm sure many of you are wondering who this missionary boy is, well I shall tell you. Brad is one of my bestest friends, who just happens to be very attractive :) No I'm not waiting for him in the sense that one day we are going to get married or even date. I'm waiting for him to get home so I can make our favorite peanut butter cookies! I haven't made them for almost two years and I don't think making them with anyone else would be quite as much fun.

That's all I've heard for now. I should be expecting a letter in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Rachel Nell said...

Wasn't January 13, 2010 over two months ago...? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Rach!