Saturday, September 4, 2010

More of San Francisco

I've never been known to be good at remembering events and I probably never will.  It's now been quite a while since I got back from my wonderful trip to San Francisco with my papa; this is going to be my sad attempt to fill you in on the rest of the trip... hopefully I don't forget anything too exciting.


One night while we were there we took a cable car over to Fisherman's wharf to have dinner. 




 We went to a nice restaurant that over looked the water.  I ordered fish and chips (of course!) and the Dad ordered some salmon.  We ate and talked and enjoyed our meal.  About half way through our dinner we noticed the Bushman just outside of one of the windows.  


The free entertainment was hysterical!  We watched his scare innocent passersby and tried not to laugh too hard and disrupt everyones dinner.


I can't remember if it was the same night or not, but we walked down to Ghiradelli square and bought some chocolate covered cherries 




and found a cute little cupcake store, Kara's Cupcakes.



I ordered a delicious Meyer Lemony Lemon which is a vanilla cupcake with a tart lemon filling and lemon buttercream and Dad ordered something with WAY TOO much chocolate... It was sicknast.  My cupcake was fantastic, but I don't think I would demand that anyone stopped by there while in SF.  I'd much rather have you go to China Town for crepes. 

No comments: