Friday, February 4, 2011

Feeling Better?

I have been horribly sick all week long, like almost not able to get out of bed sick.  On Wednesday I decided that I was going to feel better on Thursday and that I was going to get ready for the day and look super cutie.

To my surprise I woke up on Thursday still sick, but at least I felt like I could get out of bed and fake that I was healthy.  My outfit made up for the fact that I wore nasty pajamas most of the week. 


I did my hair in what I affectionately call the "blogger bun", another must have for anyone in the blogging world and wore bright red lipstick.  I felt and looked hot!  Basically all of campus agreed with me. 

It's always nice when random people either tell you that they love your outfit or random people talk to you.

Total confidence boost!

I will now wear red lipstick more often. 

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Cute! Where did you get that cute ruffly top, I love it!

Lulu :)