Friday, February 18, 2011

I Enjoy Awards!

The other day I hopped on my blog and had a very long comment.  Well, it turns out that Tasia from One Step at a Time awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award.  Thank you!


Yay! I'm glad I got the award while I was feeling super cute and stylish because I have been a bum for most of the week.

There however are rules attached to receiving this award, but their simple so all is well.

Rules:
First, thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Then share 7 things about yourself.  And finally tag 15 other bloggers and let them know that you've given them an award. 

Seven facts about Moi:
1. I LOVE weddings! Love, love, love them.  When I have nothing to do I watch wedding videos online; Iris and Light is my all time favorite.
2. When I'm feeling rebellious, instead of experimenting with drugs, sex and alcohol (which I would NEVER do) I experiment with new hair colors.
3. When I cook I almost never follow the recipe.  It makes it very hard to post recipes on my blog. 
4. I hate going to the grocery store all by my one-sie, it makes me feel like a mom when I do.
5. I'm a nanny and I love it!  My dream is to go be a nanny in Europe, preferable England or France. 
6. I love the smell of books.  I'm the freak that goes to Barnes and Noble or Borders and opens the book, pretends to read (usually I actually am reading), but is actually smelling the pages. 
7. I want to start my own business one day.  I would love to sew dresses or costumes, but I have a deep love for cupcakes and can't decide if it's practical to combine both loves. 

I'm going to break the rules because all the blogs I love have already received the Stylish Blogger award.  You can find links to some of my favorite blogs on my sidebar. 

No comments: