The other day I hopped on my blog and had a very long comment. Well, it turns out that Tasia from One Step at a Time awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you!
Yay! I'm glad I got the award while I was feeling super cute and stylish because I have been a bum for most of the week.
There however are rules attached to receiving this award, but their simple so all is well.
First, thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Then share 7 things about yourself. And finally tag 15 other bloggers and let them know that you've given them an award.
Seven facts about Moi:
1. I LOVE weddings! Love, love, love them. When I have nothing to do I watch wedding videos online; Iris and Light is my all time favorite.
2. When I'm feeling rebellious, instead of experimenting with drugs, sex and alcohol (which I would NEVER do) I experiment with new hair colors.
3. When I cook I almost never follow the recipe. It makes it very hard to post recipes on my blog.
4. I hate going to the grocery store all by my one-sie, it makes me feel like a mom when I do.
5. I'm a nanny and I love it! My dream is to go be a nanny in Europe, preferable England or France.
6. I love the smell of books. I'm the freak that goes to Barnes and Noble or Borders and opens the book, pretends to read (usually I actually am reading), but is actually smelling the pages.
7. I want to start my own business one day. I would love to sew dresses or costumes, but I have a deep love for cupcakes and can't decide if it's practical to combine both loves.
I'm going to break the rules because all the blogs I love have already received the Stylish Blogger award. You can find links to some of my favorite blogs on my sidebar.