Monday, November 8, 2010

Blah.

It's Monday, it's raining, and I was informed that my first class wasn't going to be mandatory this morning.  Needless to say I didn't end up going to Dress and Humanities.  Which is totally okay because I have a solid A and we were going to be going over old projects that needed to be fixed. 

Goodness, goodness, the weekend was an adventure!  I learned how to shoot a gun, something that I don't think i'll be doing much of in the near future.  While on my little shooting adventure I got an awesome sweet bruise (that I can't let my date find out about).  I'm so going to post a picture of the nastiness!   

Yesterday all of my roommates were gone, either visiting family or singing in the CES broadcast so I had the apartment all to my self! Woot, woot! When I got home from stake conference I put in a movie and took a much needed nap on the couch; it was heaven!  I basically slept all Sunday long.  I invited my date to go to the broadcast with me... Of course he came.  Once it was over we played games on my laptop, and then the Hesper (my awesome RS President and partner in crime) came over because I had told her that I was alone for the night.  When she came over I think she was a little shocked first to see that there was I guy over, one I hadn't told her about and second, she was his suit coat that had his old missionary tag attached to the inner pocket.  Oh my goodness she gave me the worst look!  It was a look of 'Why is there a missionary in your apartment?!' I quickly told her that he was no longer a missionary, and that i'm not a harlot. 

She stayed and talked until it was time to go to ward prayer.  Being an idiot I decided to invite him to come with us... Of course he came.  The walk over to the church was fine, UNTIL I notice that the bishop is greeting everyone in the foyer.  How stupid could I be?! I quickly walk in and shake the bishops hand hoping that he won't notice that I brought a boy to ward prayer, but the bishop being wise and sneaky stops him to shake his hand and tells him that if he's here with me that he is the luckiest guy in the building, upon which the ward clerk agrees.  I quickly drag the poor boy out of the awkward situation and we make a b-line to the back of the room.  

Luckily there weren't very many people there last night, but I still feel like a COMPLETE IDIOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical day/night in the BYU 135th ward. I actually was in the BYU 135th ward and it sounds vaguely familiar. Hahahahahaha. Love Dad