Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Break

This Christmas break I am going to be back home with my family, more like i'll be working my butt off but oh well. 

Anyway...

This Christmas break, and hopefully Thanksgiving break is being devoted to me being crafty!  I have a lot of ideas and I'm going to need to unwind after the semester that I've had.  I don't recommend Psychological Statistics... it's the worst class I have ever taken.

I think i'm going to do a count down to Christmas of sorts.  Here are a few of the projects that I plan on doing. 





Beautiful Necklace from Anthropology





The headband, not the baby. 


Red COMFORTABLE Jersey Headband


Mine will look more like this one. 



Just for fun!

Leather Laurel Headband
Effervescent Magnolia Necklace

Through The Grapevine Necklace

Tribal Tangle Necklace
Pretty Pouf Necklace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That headband on the baby is way cute! I'm excited to see how yours turns out and I might just have to make one for myself.

Anonymous said...

If your doing gifts I'll take a necklace for Christmas! Love, NT