Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey Santa, Hey!

Here are some more things that I don't really need but might like to receive for Christmas. 

Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her ($96 Value)
Sephora Fragrance Sampler (for her)
$50 on Sephora.com and comes with free shipping. 
I don't need this at all but I thought it was fun.  Only get this for me if you have extra money to spend and you've already gotten me the things I really want. 

I need a new digital camera!  Bad!  Mine is horrible and I hate it.  The picture quality sucks.  

Fujifilm Finepix S2550HD


Fujifilm FinePix S2800HD 14 Megapixel Bridge Camera - 5 mm-90 mm - Black

I don't really care what kind of camera I end up getting, I would just like it to have a fast shutter speed and has the ability to take multiple frames with only one push of the button.
I don't really want something that can fit in my pocket, that isn't of any importance to me.  I just want something that takes a really nice action shot and still frame. I'd also like one with a pop up flash. 

I would rather get a camera than rock climbing gear.  I can always wait to get that for my birthday if I still want it. 


I've recently had the desire to teach myself how to play the acoustic guitar, I have a lack of music in my life and I think it would be something fun to do.  Mom, I know you've been wanting Stinky to pick up the guitar again.  Maybe this could be a family gift?

No comments: