Saturday, November 6, 2010

Failure!

Dearest Everyone,
I've been a lazy bum ever since I got sick and I apologize for the lack of posts.  Actually I had a great post about my Halloween weekend but it somehow got deleted and then I just got ticked and decided that I hated blogging.  It was a rash decision and I've forgiven blogger for being stupid. 

Well the week is over and I must say that it was wonderful, although I completely failed my psych 
stats test (sad face), I guess you can't win them all.  The day did end up turning around; there was ice cream, swings and a boy involved.  Crappy day made so much better!

We have an action packed date later today.  He's picking me up during halftime of the UofU vs. TCU game and we're going to his apartment to watch the last half, then we're going shooting.  After that adventure were going back to his apartment to make dinner and watch a movie.  What sort of guy plans a date like that?  I think this date is more planned out than my high school dances were.  It's definitely unusual... I'm not use to date like that at all. 

I hope everyone is doing well.  I will get back into the groove of this here soon.  As long as school doesn't decide to kill me.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A thoughtful guy, that's who. Love, NT