Friday, October 29, 2010

*sniffle, sniffle, cough*

I have been sick all week long, thus resulting in a very lame blog... poor you for not having anything to read.  Well, I'm better-ish.  I have some pictures that I need to get up of what I did last weekend.  I'll give you a hint, it involves apples.  Today was a lovely day and it's only going to get better!  I went on a blind... meeting.  I guess it was a date of some sorts.  So enjoyable!  Yes, I will be seeing him again.

News that is equally as exciting.  I AM GOING HOME!!! I get to see my favorite people in the whole entire world.  Mom, Dad, Jason, Jesika and Skyler!  I can hardly contain my excitement.  I'll take pictures.


1 comment:

thegirlhassparke said...

I hope your feeling better soon! Enjoy your day with your fav people :-)