Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

I'm getting my wish list up now because I won't have much time to decide what I want for Christmas once I get home form school.  These are just some of my ideas at the moment.

Emma Hooded Toggle Coat w/Thinsulate from dELiAs 
Yellow or Cranberry, I love both!
$109.50
I only want it if you can get it on sale.
Sale price $89.50
I wear a size small.
I know I have quite a few coats, but the one pea coat that I do have doesn't have a hood and all my coats are dark colors.  I need something to keep me from getting depress during the cold winter months in Logan. 

Multi Dotted Rain Boot

Multi Dotted Rain Boot from Charlotte Ruse
Buy one, get one for $15
I wear a size 6
I just want rain boots!  They don't necessarily have to be these ones. 

Black Diamond Women's Aura Harness Lemon Yellow L

Women's Rock Climbing Harness (Maybe)
The brands Black Diamond and Petzl are great brands!


Petzl Selena

I kind of want this Petzl package deal.  Comes with a chalk bag, belay device, screw lock carabiner and chalk. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun,Fun! Can't wait for the holidays!!! Love, NT