Thursday, December 16, 2010

How Dare They?!

The people at the New York times on August 4, 2009 crossed the line!  I didn't find out about it until just now, but you can sure bet that I'm not thrilled about it.  They did a whole blog post about my favorite vintage store, my favorite store in the world, the best store in the world.  

Now that I know that everyone knows about it, I suddenly feel like it's lost it's magic appeal.  You know the feeling you get when you think of the first time you went to Disneyland?  You know, the warm fuzzy feeling?  That's the feeling I get when I think about Decades, it's heaven on earth!

Okay, the magical feeling is back.  All is well. 

Now that I know the secret is out of the bag I must advise everyone to stop by when you are in the Salt Lake area.  I know you will not be disappointed. 

Decades -- Salt Lake City 

Decades
627 South State Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
(801) 537-1357

Decades -- Salt Lake City

I promise to go make a visit during my winter break and take more pictures!

Do you know of any good vintage or antique stores in your area?

No comments: