Monday, December 13, 2010

Scarf Disaster

Just before Thanksgiving I had a craving to get my knit on; I love knitting!  In the beginning I thought I was going to be diligent and knit scarves for all of my roommates... all five of them.  Ha, I was ambitious! 


   I kitted for hours on end and once the scarf was a foot long I looked at it closely and realized it was all skiwampus and would win and ugly 1 foot scarf competition.  Epic fail!  *face palm*  I decided that it would be best to bag the whole scarf idea, unravel it and start again.  Sadly the motivation was gone so I took on the challenge of making head sweaters (I think that's what they're called).  So much easier!


I'm going to be honest, I've gotten so sick of flowers on headbands that I decided to embrace my inner four year old and put a bow on it.  I love it!


This is my strategic picture that doesn't show my hair, room or outfit.  It's finals week and everything in my life is a disaster at the moment... actually I think i'm just choosing to be lazy.  Yay for stress up the wazoo! 

2 comments:

Kieren said...

You have no idea how much I love bows! I have been wearing bows throughout this whole "big flower" fad. So, definitely two thumbs up!

Aside from the bow, I just love this and wish that 1) I had bought a similar headband from UO a few weeks ago and 2) I knew how to knit/crochet!

Chrissie said...

so cute! I love this one.