Thursday, December 9, 2010

That Time I was Told to Write a Book.

It's Thursday and dead week, but that's a story for a different time.  Like I said, it's Thursday and once upon a time I made up cute sayings for each day of the week that I never really followed, but never mind that, today is Thoughtful Thursday.  When I woke up I didn't have any intention of putting my thoughts on my blog but I recently bumped into one of my good friends and we had quite the long conversation were she reminded me that I have some very good insight on life and all things related to life.

She's the sweetest person in the world and I think I learn more about myself each time I am able to share my thoughts and feelings with her.  Today she needed some dating and roommate advice.  I'm a dating novice (thank you Miss Barlow for teaching me that word in 10th grade honors English!) so I have no clue why people would even ask me my opinion on the matter, but they do.  As I shared with her my beliefs on what a good relationship consists of she turned to me a told me that I need to write all my advice down and create a book.

I believe I laughed out loud at that moment.  I don't write!  You can tell, this blog is a disaster.  But, writing down my ideas might one day be beneficial... to someone. 

Titles for my notes/ "book"
The dateless leading the dateless
Relationship advice from a relationship retard 

Yeah, that's all I've got at this moment. 

My first section: Me vs. We
I've got some pretty strong feelings on this matter!


No comments: