Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's an Apple Cider Sort of Day

It's a butt freezing cold day in Logan, Utah and all I want is Apple Cider!  Sadly i'm too lazy to get in my car and drive down to Starbucks.  I could make my own but I don't have the ingredients and sometimes it's just better when you get it straight from the coffee shop.  
Now you are probably saying to yourself "why doesn't this crazy girl just make it from a packet like a normal person?!", my dear friend I don't make apple cider from a packet because once you've had cider from the Starbucks gods you can't go back! 


Mmmmmm.  Behold the deliciousness!

I do have the recipe to make my own but I left my syrup back with the family.  I'll be kind and give you the recipe so you can know of the beauty that is Starbucks' Carmel Apple Cider.

1cup Apple Juice
2tsp (approximately) Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
Whipped Cream
Cinnamon
Caramel Squeeze Syrup

Heat up your apple juice and cinnamon dolce syrup.
Dollop with whipped cream
Sprinkle with Cinnamon
Drizzle with Caramel Syrup
And Enjoy.

Super simple but is the best thing in the world!



1 comment:

Abe and Emily Durfee said...

Yum! I love Apple Cider! P.S. Thanks for reading my blog! It totally caught me by surprise that someone other than my roommates and family are reading my blog! :)