Thursday, January 20, 2011

True Aggie?

I started this blog during my freshman year at Utah State University.  

Utah State has the long lasting tradition of the "True Aggie".  
Today one can become a "True Aggie" by receiving a kiss on the "A" 


under a full moon at midnight by somebody who already is a "True Aggie," or on Homecoming or A-Day by somebody who is not. 

It's a fun tradition!  Last night was actually a full moon so there were a bunch of people out in the freezing cold waiting to be kissed. 

My blog title "A 'True Aggie' Story" is sort of a play on words, not only is it the TRUE story of my life while being an AGGIE, it's the story of my college experience after becoming a "TRUE AGGIE".

And thus the mystery of "A 'True Aggie' Story" is solved.  You're welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No snow on the ground? You must be living in the banana belt.