Friday, January 14, 2011

Thirty Day Blogging Challenge

I'll be honest with all of you, I find it very hard to blog during the semester!  Lets face it, I have more important things to do... like studying. 
While I was looking through my blogger dashboard I noticed that Lauren over at peace love lauren is doing a thirty day challenge and I decided that I wanted "in"!

So here it goes friends, I have thirty days planned and by the end you will be able to say that you know me a little better than you did before.  Yay for you!

Note: Some of them are different from the one that Lauren is doing... I didn't want to talk about some of them. 

Day 2: A favorite movie.
Day 3: A favorite book.
Day 4: A favorite television program.
Day 5: A favorite quote.
Day 6: The meaning behind my blog name.
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
Day 8: Pictures from where you live.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10 Something you crave: 
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: Your dream wedding.
Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: One fact about you for each year of your life.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you would buy if you were given $1000.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A list of things that make you happy.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: Your fashion favorites.
Day 28: The things you hope to do in life.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.

I hope you enjoy following me on this fun adventure!

1 comment:

Danica Pardini said...

haha. That would be cool but I'm sure people still dressed somewhat comfortable. We are from Argentina and most Argentinians are very pristine and care a lot about their looks. ( I'm more low maintenance haha ) But even back then my Grandmother was always dressed to the nines....somewhat showy. :P