Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quotable Quotes

There aren't a lot of quotes that I remember, probably because if I did remember all the good ones I would have quotes out the wazoo.

There is only one that I even bother remembering; I originally found it while reading the book
The End of Fashion 

for my Dress and Humanity class.  




Best book quote EVER!


"Sois belleet tasi-toi"


translated into English


"Shut up and be beautiful"


I'm going to put this quote on the mirror in my room so i'm daily reminded to stop saying negative things about myself. 


It isn't about telling myself that I am beautiful.  We're all beautiful in our own way, we just need to go out and BE beautiful.





I hope you have a B E A utiful day!




Just "Sois belleet tasi-toi"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up and put on your big girl panties. An all time favorite.

Natalie said...

this is a great quote!